Saturday, June 12, 2010

Welcome to 3dMented

I would like to say welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by. I have been struggling with the thought of starting one of these or just getting a traditional site. My friend Nelson suggested blogging to show my new work would be best, seeing as how I really don't have time to maintain a full site. And couldn't convince him to create on for me either. Maybe in the future.

Ok so why start the blog in the first place. I have been working in the graphics field for as long as I can remember. This site is a place for me to show my new work and post tutorials for those that want to see how it is I do what I do (yet another suggestion of Nelson's). Aight then that's about all for now. Let's see how far we can ride this train.

Rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment